What is in your make up bag? No really! What kind of products are you using day in, day out? Your makeup will look amazing if your skin is in good condition, remember to exfoliate twice a week to keep your skin smooth so that your makeup blends seamlessly.
I’m completely in love with Dermalogica’s Microfoliant, it gentle on skin whilst dissolving dead skin and brightening the complexion a total must for a perfect makeup application. The next game changer is using a makeup primer. I recommend to all my customers the Dermalogica skin perfect primer, not only does it prep the skin prior to makeup application it has a peptide base to support skin firmness. It can be worn alone as a complextion corrector.
So what items would you find in my beauty bag?
- Beauty Pie Pro glow strobing drops – use alone or day to your moisturiser or foundation to enhance the glow of your skin.
- Multi active toner – spritz through out the day to freshen your makeup and hydra your skin. If your skins hydrated your skin and your makeup will always look better.
- Chanel Les Beige Bronzing cream – use to create a soft contour to the skin, as this is a cream consistency it is far more complimentary than a powder, for a more dewy than cakey look.
- Peaches and Cream makeup brush PC26 – best to use with the bronzing cream.
- Laura Mercier Translucent Loose setting powder – for non cakey look, great for setting your concealer and oilier areas on the face.
- Natures Wish Clarity roller ball – Great for focusing the mind and blocking out the mental chatter of the day.
- Code8 5secs express lip and cheek colour, Miss Saigon – Hydrating sheer lip balm great for accentuating the lip with out the drying effects off a lip stick.
- Lash curlers – a must have for bright eyed look.
- Iconic London setting spray – Seales your makeup for a long wear finish, adds a bit of glow to make you look dewy not shiny. Soothes the skin and rich in antioxidants, even improves dark
What product do you need to add to your routine?