- You can book an appointment either online via our website or app OR by calling 01782 536386
- After booking before your appointment you will be sent a text message with a link to a digital Health Questionnaire that needs to be completed prior to your appointment (Questionnaires will be available at the salon if you struggle with the online version but we are keen to save trees)
- If you are feeling unwell with COVID-19 symptoms please stay at home and cancel your appointment, there will be no cancellation fee charged but you must inform us so we can ensure we cancel this charge.
- Staff & Clients MUST NOT ENTER the Salon if they or anyone in their household is showing signs of Coronavirus.
COVID-19 SALON RULES & GUIDELINES
How to book an appointment
Arriving for your appointment
- Please ensure that you arrive on time (not early or late)
- Come alone and with minimal belongings
- Ring 01782 536386 on arrival once you have parked up and wait in your car until we confirm that it is okay to enter the salon (please bear with us as we may need to call you back)
How to enter the salon
- Enter using the court yard entrance
- Please use the sanitisation station before entering the reception area and ensure you have popped on your face mask
- One of the Alchemy team will be waiting to greet you wearing a protective visor
How our Reception area will operate
- A staff member will assist you in our PPE station. All gowns and towels are disposable.
- You will be offered a bottled water for refreshments, sadly no special drink or treats are available at this time in line with Government guidelines. Feel free to bring a take out.
- The salon will be appointment only and will not be accepting any walk in custom.
- There will be no seating area. No reading material or refreshment area at this time.
- All retail stock will be locked away, products can be purchased on request.
What to expect during your service
- Your hairstylist will wear a protective visor throughout your appointment.
- All staff members will use only their tools through the service, there will not be any sharing of tools or equipment.
- Products will be sanitised before and after use.
- All equipment, tools, seating and surfaces sanitised between each customer.
- All station positioned 2 meters apart
- Toilets and touch points sanitized at regular intervals.
Do you need a Patch Test?
Please get in touch if any of the following applies to you:
- You haven’t had your colour done in 6 months (you will need re skin testing )
- You have had to dye your own hair during lockdown with a different brand of colour ( you will also need re-testing )
A skin test will take two minutes of your time and needs to be done 48 hours prior to your appointment, please be aware that if you haven’t had one then unfortunately we will have to turn you away.
Leaving the salon
- Bills and appointments to be taken at your station, there will be no reception area as previously
- You will leave through the main door in the Hair salon which will be exit only (directly on to the corner of Milton traffic lights).