- You can book an appointment either online via our website or app OR by calling 01782 536386
- After booking you will be sent an email the day prior to your appointment with a link to a digital Health Questionnaire that needs to be completed before you visit.
- If you are feeling unwell with COVID-19 symptoms please stay at home and cancel your appointment, there will be no cancellation fee charged but you must inform us so we can ensure we cancel this charge.
- Staff & Clients MUST NOT ENTER the Salon if they or anyone in their household is showing signs of Coronavirus.
COVID-19 SALON RULES & GUIDELINES
How to book an appointment
Arriving for your appointment
- Please ensure that you arrive on time (not early or late) & due to the change in guidelines you have the option of bringing a face mask with you
- Come alone and with minimal belongings
- Ring 01782 536386 on arrival once you have parked up and wait in your car until we confirm that it is okay to enter the salon (please bear with us as we may need to call you back)
How to enter the salon
- Enter using the court yard entrance, this will also be the exit.
- Please use the sanitisation station before entering the reception area and its up to you whether you wish to wear a face mask
- One of the Alchemy team will be waiting to greet you, if you wish them to wear a face mask or protective visor please let them know.
How our Reception area will operate
- A staff member will assist you in our PPE station. All gowns and towels are disposable.
- You will be offered a bottled water for refreshments, and special drink or treats will now be made available (due to the change in Government guidelines).
- The salon will be appointment only and will not be accepting any walk in custom.
- All retail stock will is available but please ask a member of staff if you wish to purchase any products.
What to expect during your service
- Your hairstylist will not be wearing a protective visor throughout your appointment unless you request otherwise, you will then also be required to wear a mask.
- All staff members will use only their tools through the service, there will not be any sharing of tools or equipment.
- Products will be sanitised before and after use.
- All equipment, tools, seating and surfaces sanitised between each customer.
- All station positioned 2 meters apart
- Toilets and touch points sanitized at regular intervals.
Do you need a Patch Test?
Please get in touch if any of the following applies to you:
- You haven’t had your colour done in 6 months (you will need re skin testing )
- You have had to dye your own hair during lockdown with a different brand of colour ( you will also need re-testing )
A skin test will take two minutes of your time and needs to be done 48 hours prior to your appointment, please be aware that if you haven’t had one then unfortunately we will have to turn you away.
Leaving the salon
- Bills and appointments to be taken at our main reception, unless you require us to do this at your station.
- All clients will enter and leave through our main front door that leads into our courtyard.