The term ‘Alchemy’, ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website, Alchemy Transformation Ltd is trading as Alchemy. Registered Office: Alchemy, 1874 Leek Road, Milton, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, ST2 7AH. Registered in England and Wales No. 11591641. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of this website.
The use of this website is subject to the following terms:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Alchemy takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material that is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
All cancellations or amendments to bookings must be made 48 hours prior to treatment via telephoning Alchemy on 01782 536386. If cancellation is made within the 48 hour period then full payment for treatments will apply.
ALCHEMY PACKAGES & TREATMENTS
All Alchemy packages, treatments and offers are subject to availability. Alchemy reserves the right to withdraw Alchemy packages, treatments and offers at any time.
Please ensure that you bring your redeemable gift voucher to Alchemy to present on arrival. Non presentation of voucher will necessitate a charge being made until the voucher is presented. If full or part payment for your visit is by a gift voucher this will become void if you fail to arrive. All other cancellation charges are shown under ‘Cancellation’, except that a refund cannot be made against a gift voucher. However, we will be pleased to hold the balance of the value of the voucher for future use. Gift vouchers can not currently be redeemed online. Alchemy gift vouchers or gift cards, cannot be used to buy another voucher or gift card. Alchemy gift vouchers must be redeemed within 12 months from issue date. Alchemy will not accept responsibility for lost, stolen or damaged gift vouchers.