During these uncertain times, make sure you take time to focus on YOU
Baths have been a cherished part of our self care routine for hundreds of years. So if you are in need of a way to recharge and to take a moment to honour your beautiful self, follow our few easy steps to prepare and enjoy a gorgeous goddess bath ritual.
You will need:
- 2 cups Epsom, dead sea or Himalayan salts
- 1/2 cup dried milk, coconut milk or oats
- 6-8 drops essential oils, ideally Rose, Neroli, ylang Ylang (or what ever you have to hand)
- Rose petals, dried or fresh (wash if using fresh)
- Crystals, Rose quartz, Clear Quartz (or what ever you have)
- Cup of herbal tea or glass of organic wine.
Preparing your bath ritual:
- Cleanse your bathroom with a sage smudging bundle, palo santos, or cleansing room spray.
- Add 6-8 drops essential oils to your bath
- Add your 2 cups of bath salts of your choice
- Place your crystals around your bath, rose quartz & clear quartz can be submerged in the water.
- Light your candles
- Soak for 30-45 minutes
- During your bath listen to relaxing music, mediate, journal or read an empowering book or inspiration….Enjoy.
#selfcare #bathritual #selflove #goddessbath #positiveintentions